There are a few things we can check to get those products back on your "Selected Deals" page:
1) Are you using Google Chrome? Jump Send operates on all browsers but there have been reports of display issues with Internet Explorer, for example. If you are not in Google Chrome, please try to open up a Chrome browser to try again.
- Copy and paste chrome://settings into your chrome browser search/address bar
- Under Privacy, click 'content settings'
- If it is not checked, click it to allow
- Close all Chrome windows, and try again to view all of your Selected Deals in Jump Send. It should work now.
3) Another possible reason can be a firewall or antivirus software that could be blocking the Jump Send 'Selected Deals' page to run properly or the Jump Send URL entirely. To check for that, please go through these steps:
- Go to the Selected Deals page
- Right-click the page and click 'Inspect'
- Click the Console tab at the top of the window that will divide in two
Is there text highlighted in red? If so, that means you have an antivirus or firewall blocking the page. You will have to edit some things to get the firewall or antivirus to stop blocking the application.
Unfortunately, it is not something we can control on our side. Any changes must be done locally on your computer. Just be careful about what you do and do not allow...we don't want your computer to get a virus!
***Note -- If you have Kaspersky, you must add the Jump Send URL to Kasperky's 'Approved' list in order to get Jump Send to work properly. You can click on the following link for instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/5418).