And while you can't actually "delete" SKUs, you can tell Fetcher to stop showing them to you.
1) Please go to your Product Settings tab and there you will see all the products.
2) Then, turn off the "display in " for the items that you don't want to see anymore.
3) And if you have multiple SKU's to remove from showing up in the drop downs, please select "all" at the bottom of the page as seen here:
4) From here, you will be able to see all of your SKU's one page and deselect them faster. Or you can also perform the desired action by clicking on the "select all" button as seen here
5) And then select the desired action as seen here:
Now, if you would like to have those SKU's removed from Fetcher altogether, you would need to turn off the "include in calculations" part as well in your Product Settings tab.
Only then, Fetcher will remove them from the "product costs" page. This is only advisable if you are not or have not made sales for those SKUs.
Turning off the display in breakdown part will only remove them from the "product breakdown" page.
As for the reason for those titles showing "title unavailable," that is still unclear. , they are leftover by a product that you once sold, but no longer have listed. We've found that it's sometimes due to Amazon creating these random SKU's...often times just to move inventory, but since they are reporting data and were sent from Amazon to us, we had to display them in your Fetcher numbers.
Now, please note that if you did have sales for these SKU's, those numbers will no longer be reported if you turn off the "include in calculations" tab in Product Settings.
If you do, your numbers won't be affected as long as you keep "include in calculations" set to ON and "display in dropdowns" as OFF.
Setting them up this way will ensure that you do count for their sales and deductions but since you are not selling them anymore, they won't display in the drop-down for the product breakdown tab.