Welcome to Fetcher! We are so glad to have you onboard!
The following are important things to know about getting started with Fetcher.
- For quick access on how to get the most out of Fetcher, check this post:12 Questions that Fetcher Helps You Answer
- Google Chrome: To ensure that your Fetcher data pulls up smoothly, please ensure that you’re using the latest version of Google Chrome. If not sure, check this post from Google: How to Update Google Chrome
- Already entered your Amazon credentials? Great! please note that:
- Expenses: You are free to start entering your expenses. On the left side of Fetcher
- Syncing time depends on the size of your account: For small to medium size accounts, it would only be a few hours. For large, multi-million dollar accounts, it could take up to a few days as Fetcher will pull every transaction for you in the last 2 years.
- ASIN’s sent to us by Amazon
- Amazon sends us ASIN data after its first sale. Once that 1st sale happens, Amazon will send us over that 1st Order ID within a few hours and Fetcher will display all the metrics needed on that ASIN.
- How is PPC displayed/pulled into Fetcher?
- Please check out this detailed post on PPC and Fetcher:Pay Per Click (PPC) Data in Fetcher
- What is Fetcher's Estimating Tool?
- This tool allows us to create revenue estimates based on past sales history Cheers to Increasing Profits.