With just a few clicks of a button, you can get your email campaigns up and running!
First, we have a great video you can follow along and the steps here for you to try:
You can also follow these steps:
- From your account page click on the "Campaigns" tab at the top of your Dashboard:
- Next, choose "Create New" and start with your template! You can start your message from a scratch or choose one of our template sequences:
- Then on Step #2 select the products you want to add to the Campaign by moving the slider button to the right, which will turn the slider blue. Do note that you will only see the active products in your account that haven't been selected or added to any other campaign:
- On Step #3 you can edit and adjust the campaign. The layout has a tree-like structure where you can choose the triggers and settings for your messages. If you want to add a new trigger, just click on the plus sign option seen below:
- After clicking the plus sign, you will then see the trigger options for the next email in the campaign: Purchased, Delivered, Shipped or Refunded:
- You can then Add Steps, such as the number of days after the trigger you want to wait before the next email is sent:
- Then you can add your Email and adjust it as needed:
- Inside of the email editor you can add a name for the template, pause or activate the message, add the subject of the email, add any images or tags you may want to add, etc.:
- You can also send a Test email, Preview the message, Save changes and Add attachments at the bottom:
Make sure you click on Save once you are ready and you will be up and running!