Fetcher will officially shut down on September 15, 2021.
Why is Fetcher shutting down?
At Jungle Scout, we empower entrepreneurs and brands to launch and grow successful e-commerce businesses with our powerful, all-in-one solution. We want to focus our efforts wholeheartedly on that mission.
Integrating Fetcher’s functionality into Jungle Scout’s platform has been an incredible success over the past two years and allows our team of Amazon experts to deliver the most accurate, effective solutions for sales analytics. By uniting Fetcher and Jungle Scout, we’re able to provide the best data and support to serve our customers.
Is there any way to export my data?
Yes. Some Fetcher data (Product Costs, Manual Entries, Historical PPC Metrics, and FBA Inbound Shipping Fees) can be exported using Fetcher’s “Export to CSV” and features.
How do I shut down my account?
- You can cancel your account from your settings:
- Go to My Account.
- Click Profile and Settings.
- You will see your Subscription Plan information below the Profile section.
Click the “cancel plan” link.
- If there is any outstanding payment issue (ex: failed payment) or if you are on a trial plan, the “cancel plan” link will not be available and you will have to contact Customer Support.
My subscription is set to continue past September 15, 2021. Do I get a refund for any unused time?
Yes. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org about your subscription for assistance.
Can I transfer my Fetcher data to Jungle Scout?
Yes. You can transfer your Fetcher data to Jungle Scout. Follow the instructions in this article to get started.
If you are a current Jungle Scout customer:
- Click the top right Jungle Scout icon to access your settings.
- Click on “Amazon Settings”.
- From there, click on the sub-menu on the account you would like to migrate and select “Fetcher Import”.
- A pop-up will appear with a message to select data older than 2 years.
Are there alternative websites to Fetcher?
All of the functionality of Fetcher is already integrated into Jungle Scout's Sales Analytics feature. Jungle Scout can help you grow your business with other features like Inventory Manager, Review Automation, Rank Tracker, and Keyword Scout.
How is Sales Analytics similar to Fetcher?
Jungle Scout’s Sales Analytics feature helps you track real-time sales and make important decisions for your Amazon business. Just like Fetcher, Sales Analytics offers a profit overview, multi-product view, profit & loss statements, fee tracking, and daily/weekly email reports for your business.
What important dates do I need to know?
- September 15th: Fetcher closes for customers
- September 30th: Final date for Fetcher customers to sign up for an exclusive Jungle Scout offer
Where can I go if I have more questions?
Please contact email@example.com if you have additional questions.